You'll feel at home at Shining Waters Guesthouse
Jon, who took ownership of this beautiful “4 Star” guesthouse in Wilderness in August of 2016, is excited to welcome you into his home where you will spend unforgettable days on the shores of the Indian Ocean.
As far as Wilderness accommodation goes our holiday apartments are the best value for money and we have 7 beautiful “non smoking” options for you to choose from:
- 1 single room/shower, TV/DSTV (on the ground floor, private entrance and ocean facing)
- 1 double room/shower, TV/DSTV (on the ground floor, private entrance and ocean facing)
- 3 deluxe double rooms, shower or bath, TV/DSTV, balcony or patio (all with ocean view)
- 1 deluxe “Honeymoon” Suite decorated boasting a super king bed, shower & bath with ocean views, TV/DSTV, extra large private balcony for sun worshippers overlooking the ocean.
- 1 double room/shower with a window vista of the sea, TV/DSTV
A full breakfast is served in the breakfast room where you can enjoy fresh fruit, cold meat cuts and cheese platters. Not forgetting Jon’s famous madeleines baked fresh daily! It’s also possible for you to enjoy your breakfast on the sundeck (weather permitting)
For guests staying at our Wilderness guest house, there is a private lounge upstairs overlooking Island lake and the Outeniqua mountains with tea & coffee facilities, as well as a small study with basic fitness equipment and free Wifi in most public areas and rooms at your disposal. Secure parking facilities available.
All our accommodation rates are bed & breakfast. Regret no self-catering options at present.